Saturday, July 21, 2012

The simple pleasures.


Here we are in July, winter here in Australia, and although mild by European and North American standards it can still be cold and wet.

A few Saturdays ago it was wet and with a cold breeze but Sunday dawned with a beautiful clear day.

I had made myself some breakfast dressed only in a tee shirt and jacket ( my winter uniform ) and as I looked out over the courtyard to the east the sun came over the ridge and I felt it's warmth. With that I took my cup of tea outside and enjoyed the sun.

Soon it was warm enough to remove both tee  shirt and jacket and I felt the increasing warmth of the sun all over my body.

I then began to ponder, if I had not been a Naturist I would not be enjoying this great sensation of the warmth of the sun and the occasional slight breeze caressing my body.

It is in these moments that I wish those with a clothing compulsion could experience what I was experiencing, as I am certain that many would be converted to a clothes free lifestyle based on this experience alone.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment