Friday, November 16, 2012

Are we Naturists with a textile mindset?


Am I a fig leaf Naturist?

Since living the clothes free lifestyle, which includes my working hours, I find it even more strange that we, as a society, are so clothes compulsive.

When you have Naturists guests come over, do you invite them to take off their clothing to get comfortable or do you default to a textile mindset?

The other day we had some visitors who we knew were Naturists and they dropped in to have a look at the facilities of Le Château, I greeted them naked, as usual and then provided the "grand tour" following which we sat down and had a drink and talked.

After they left I thought to myself that I should have offered them the chance to get comfortable and remove their clothes.

As it turned out I had the chance to offer this hospitality a few days later when some long time Naturist friends came to visit. We were about to sit out in the courtyard and enjoy a cool drink and the sunshine when I asked if they would like to make themselves comfortable and get into "uniform". The husband took me up on the offer and was much more comfortable as a result.

So next time I will definitely make the offer to our visitors to be clothes free and comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment