Saturday, November 5, 2011

Are you a proud Naturist?

We no longer hide the fact that we practice a Naturist lifestyle, we don't shout it from the roof tops, but when asked "What did you do on the weekend?" I will say, I went to the beach which is almost immediately followed by which beach? To which I reply Cobblers Beach! The response that I get will either be, where is that? or isn't that the.....nudist beach!!??

To which I reply its clothing option actually, not that we wear any.

Now since adopting this practice I have not had one bad reaction. Some people are surprised, some ask questions, but overall the reaction has been positive.

Now I don't tell people who could use that information in a negative way, common sense still applies, but it does not take much to learn we practice a clothes free lifestyle.

As an example we have a "Wandering Bares" sticker on the car.


We have this "Shame Breakers" sticker on the front window.


And finally on the front door we have...
We make sure that we don't answer the door naked, so that we are not blacklisted at the local pizza shop, but more so if someone comes to the door unannounced and happens to see us walking around or doing some house work naked, they cannot say they have not been warned.

But the point that I am trying to make is that the more people who are not ashamed of our naturist lifestyle the more mainstream it becomes and hopefully the more acceptance there will be.

We have also had this T-Shirt commissioned that I am happy to wear.
It says "Get Sunkissed All Over @ Cobblers Beach, Mosman.

 

Again the more people that use our clothing optional beaches the more chance we have of keeping them!

3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed the article! I want some of those signs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the WANDERING BARE logo tattooed on my right leg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going naked at home is becoming a very popular lifestyle. We come home and strip naked and love it.

    ReplyDelete