Monday, December 26, 2011

Why is nudity so attractive to those that have experienced it?


I must say that I find that the more time I spend naked the more I want to.

As I am reinforcing my natural state, I guess that makes sense. It is good for the body and the mind so any wonder it is so attractive.

When the weather is inclement on the weekends I really miss the trip down to Cobblers beach where I can be naked and enjoy the outdoors without the concern that someone may see me and be offended.

We are fortunate that our front garden which is behind a high wall gives us a private sun trap and so allows us a little outdoor space to be clothes free.

Does this experience and feelings constitute a building dependence on clothes free times?

Certainly the number of regulars that I see down at the beach all year round would indicate a strong attraction to the experience. However there is also a sense of community amongst the regular beach goers and that also adds to the motivation.

I must say that even if I was the only person on the beach, and while I would miss the social experience, I would still enjoy just being clothes free in a natural setting.

So I believe that once someone has experienced nudity in a natural setting and especially social nudity and finds it enjoyable, it is certainly a something that one looks forward to repeating.

3 comments:

  1. I have yet to find one person who has told me they tried naturism/nude and will never go again. In fact everyone at the resorts/camps/beaches tell me they plan their entire vacations and free time around this simple enjoyment. And why not, we each enjoy being without clothes for our own reasons. I tell people once you try it, you'll be hooked. The only time I've heard of someone or couple not going to a nude gathering/place is they didn't feel comfortable (ladies I know there is more comfort level with many females present and I don't blame you) with the rest of the people present.
    Those people just don't go back to that particular place, they don't abandon naturism.

    Knot Knudsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and well said, people who have had that feeling of liberation that is possible simply by removing ones clothes seem to yearn to return to that state.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife and I have tried naturism/nudity on many occasions. She's not terribly crazy about it (can take it or leave it), but I LOVE it! It's got to be the feeling of the wind/rain/snow going across all the parts of my body.

    My favorite time, though, was doing a naked snow angel in our backyard in Pennsylvania. Didn't last long, but at least I can check that one off of the bucket list.

    ReplyDelete